2007 NEW JERSEY MASTERS ROAD CHAMPIONSHIP
SATURDAY, JUNE 16, 2007
PROMOTED BY TEAM SOMERSET
These events are open to USCF licensed residents of New Jersey and is a part of the Maxxis Garden State Cup.
CLASSES: Men 35+; Men 45+; Men 55+/65+; Women 35+; Women 45+/55
Age Start time Distance Field Limit
Men 35+ 7:00 a.m. 40 miles 65
Women 35+ 7:05 a.m. 30 miles 65
Women 45+/55+ 7:05 a.m. 20 miles
Men 45+ 7:10 a.m. 30 miles 65
Men 55+/65+ 7:15 a.m. 30 miles 65
FEE: $25 fee includes USCF Insurance and NJBA Surcharges.
REGISTRATION: PRE-ENTRY ONLY!! Entry deadline is June 13.
Entries received after June 13th will be returned.
COURSE: A ten mile, rural course with some minor climbs and two hills. Good surface.
DIRECTIONS: Locate Ringoes on New Jersey map. It is several miles south of Flemington or Route 202. Once in the Ringoes area, look for BIKE RACE signs on Route 202. Take Old York Road eastbound for approximately 300 meters to Larison’s Corner Presbyterian Church parking lot.
NUMBER PICKUP:THE PARKING AREA, 6 to 6:45 AM promptly.
New Jersey Master’s Road Race Special Rules:
1. Men’s 35+ and 45+ fields are restricted to Category 1, 2, 3 or 4. Please, no Category 5 racers due to field size limits.
2. Women’s field is combined; Women’s 45+ and 55+ finish early.
3. Medals will be awarded to the first three finishers in each class.
4. Pre-registration only – no exceptions.
5. Field limit of 65 – no exceptions.
6. Park where the parking lot attendants tell you to park.
7. Leave the parking lot better than when you arrived.
8. Utilize the two bathrooms in the church only.
9. YELLOW LINE RULE IN EFFECT. No “Yellow Line” warnings. You will be immediately disqualified if you cross the yellow line.
10. These rules are in effect so that we may be able to have this race again next year.
Thank you for abiding by the rules.
Online registration at BikeReg.com
Make checks payable to: Somerset Wheelmen and send with a signed and completed 2006 USA Cycling, Inc. Standard Athlete’s Entry Blank and Release Form to:
127 Taylor Avenue
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
For more information: Call Jennisse Peatick, 908-456-1926 or Joe Saling 908-725-3146